It’s about 1 in the morning & I just ate the half of Robs cheeseburger that he left in the fridge from dinner because I was STARVING & no matter how much water I drank, the feeling wouldn’t go away.
He can’t be pissed at me because he’s eaten my left overs a million times. He especially likes to eat my chicken & shrimp carbonara from Olive Garden. The bastard.
You're one of my 10 favorite followers! So, share 5 facts about yourself and send the request on to 10 of your favorite followers! :D
- Growing up, so many people had the name Jessica. In fact, 2 of my best friends during middle school/high school were named Jessica. People thought it was funny to call out our name & watch us all turn around at the same time. So, we decided to start going by our last names. This is also one of the reasons why I decided to start spelling my name the way I do. “Jesikah” just feels much more like me than “Jessica” does.
- In kindergarten, my then best friend & I snuck away from story time to try & steal some seeds that were part of a previous activity. We wanted to take them home & make our own gardens.
- Sometimes I think about sending the aforementioned best friend a letter, explaining to her why I couldn’t be friends with her anymore at the end of 5th grade (it was her brother who had been molesting me for 6 years).
- Sometimes I think about sending a letter to my former best friend from high school a letter, telling her that she was in the wrong for telling me she couldn’t be my friend anymore until I stopped hurting myself & the people around me. But I don’t want to tear open old wounds.
- I wish I had more courage than I do.
Jes - You're one of my 10 favorite followers! So, share 5 facts about yourself and if you bother, send the request on to 10 of your favorite followers! :D
- I think people with glasses are cute. Hey, all you cuties out there.
- I used to not want to live to be too old, but now I want to live to be as old as I can. I just couldn’t bear leaving my kids alone on this planet.
- One of the big reasons why I wanted at least one more child was because I didn’t want Cyrus to be “alone” after Rob & I pass away. I wanted him to have at least someone that could relate to the feeling of losing his parents (meaning us in particular).
- I was in a long distance, online relationship in high school. I’m still in touch with the guy. He actually just had a beautiful daughter a couple months before Sylvia was born!
- I like being a nerd/fangirl.
Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers!!
- I may not like the way my body looks right now, but I am proud of it for bringing two wonderful children into the world, & I think that’s a step in the right direction.
- Sometimes I may be unsure of how I’m doing, but I think that in general I’m doing a pretty good job at being a mom.
- I like my lips.
- I’ve always had a knack for colors & mixing them. It’s one of my favorite things about painting.
- I’d like to think of myself as neither a “glass is half full” person nor a “glass is half empty” person, but a “there is a glass & it’s got water in it” person.
Hello beautiful person ❤ Once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself and then pass this on to ten of your favorite followers :D
- I constantly doubt my abilities at anything & everything.
- I really love tacos. In fact, I really want some right now.
- When I was younger & my family was better off than we are now (we were by no means well off, but we saved up the money) we would vacation to Cozumel, Mexico each year for a week or two. I loved it & miss that kind of togetherness a lot.
- In middle school/high school, my sister & I used to pass a composition note book back & forth & wrote fan fiction together, line by line.
- I really miss using oil paints.
Once you get this, you must share five random facts about yourself and then pass this on to ten of your favourite followers x
- I have a bunch of these asks, & now that I’m able to relax & sit at the computer for more than 5 minutes, I’m going to answer them!
- I have way, WAY too many hobbies. Or just enough hobbies & not enough time! Either or.
- I really want to pick up a stand mixer some time this next year. A bright, obnoxious colored one. Like the Green Apple Kitchen Aid one. I think that will be one of my “New Year Resolutions.”
- I miss liking running around in the warm rain. I used to love to do it, & now I don’t for some reason & that makes me really sad.
- I wish I still had the ability to run on barely any sleep. I’m not even that old, what gives!
Girls first Christmas tree.